Sean Gilmartin is a baseball player currently playing for Tampa Bay Rays. Moreover, he played for many other teams including the New York Mets and Baltimore Orioles. Likewise, he is best known for his pitching ability.
Moving on, he started his career from Atlanta Braves. Likewise, he later transferred to the Minnesota Twins. Needless to say, he managed to earn quite the fortune in his career. And thanks to which he currently enjoys a luxurious life with his family. And you can find all about Sean in this article down below.
||May 8, 1990
||30 Years Old
||6 Feet 1 Inch
||Paul J Gilmartin and JoAnna Gilmartin
||$2 Million Approx
||$1 Million Approx
||Florida State University
||Sean Gilmartin (Frosty)
10 Facts on Sean Gilmartin
- Sean Gilmartin (Born on May 8, 1990) is the pitcher from MLA team Tampa Bay Ray. Moreover, he holds an American nationality. Likewise, he comes from a White ethnic background and his age is currently 30 years old.
- More about his bio, he was born in California, the USA to his parents. Furthermore, Sean's father's name is Paul J. Gilmartin. And his mother name's is JoAnna Gilmartin.
- Talking about family, he started his won family back in 2017. What's more, he dated his wife, Kayleigh McEnany for a year before popping the big question.
- Likewise, Gilmartin and his beloved wife share a child together. In fact, they have a daughter named Blake Avery Gilmartin.
- Moreover, the married duo lead a very successful life together. Moreover, his wife currently works as the Media consultant of President Trump.
- Besides, he comes from a family of athletes. As a matter of fact, his brother, Michael Gilmartin also plays baseball professionally.
- Talking about personal info, how tall is Sean Gilmartin? Well, he stands at an impressive height of 6 feet and 1 inch. Similarly, his weight comes in at 80 kilograms.
- Moving on, despite his massive success as a baseball player, he likes to keep a low-profile life. Moreover, he keeps his Instagram account with private settings.
- Speaking of success, he jumped from one baseball team to another throughout his career. Moreover, at the start of his career, Baseball America stated he was the fifth-best member of his team.
- Lastly, Gilmartin holds an approximated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. Moreover, his annual salary is estimated to be around $1 million.