Shalanda Young age should be in the 40s. Although, her official date of birth remains a mystery.
Young is an American political advisor who is serving as the deputy director for the Office of Management and Budget under the US president Joe Biden administration.
Shalanda Young is a top candidate for the OMB nomination.
In February of 2021, there was a new nomination that came up as Neera Tanden for OMB director faced new opposition, while democrats member in the Congressional Black Caucus started to advocate for Shalanda to take the top position.
Who is Shalanda Young Husband?
Shalanda Young has not opened about her husband’s name. It’s quite unsure if she is married.
She seems to maintain a low-key profile when it comes to revealing her married life.
|Education||Loyola University New Orleans, Tulane University|
Facts on Shalanda Young
- Shalanda Young is best known for being an accomplished political advisor who is working as deputy director for OMB under Biden’s administration.
- She has not disclosed her family details at the time of this writing.
- There is also an official Wikipedia of Shalanda Young that you can find on the internet.
- Young hails from Baton Rouge, Lousiana. Her early childhood background information remains under the radar.
- A highly educated young woman, Shalanda obtained her bachelor of arts degree from the famed Loyola University New Orleans.
- Similarly, she went on to received her master’s degree in Health Administration from the Tulane University.
- Shalanda Young seems to be keeping her husband and children’s details under wraps as there is not much information about her love life.
- On the other hand, Young has been working as the staff on the US House Committee on Appropriations for more than a decade.
- Similarly, Shalanda’s exact salary and net worth figure remain unclear at the moment. But it is assumed that her earnings are impressive coming off from her profession as a successful politician.