Shane Lemieux is an American footballer who currently plays for the New York Giants, wearing #66. Positionally, he is regarded as an offensive guard and was the 150th pick in the 5th round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
|Birthday||May 12, 1997|
|Height||6 feet and 4 inches|
|Education||West Valley High School, University of Oregon|
Before making the NFL draft, Shane used to play college football for the Oregon Ducks. Even before his college football appearance, he played as a tight end and offensive lineman for his high school team at West Valley High School.
10 Facts on Shane Lemieux:
- How Tall is Shane Lemieux? Shane Lemieux is approximately 6 feet and 4 inches tall, which is about 1.93 m.
- Moreover, official reports from NBC Sports suggest that Shane Lemieux’s salary is about $3.64 million. In fact, he was also handed a $347,000 signing bonus when he signed for the New York Giants.
- Although we are well aware of his salary, Shane Lemieux is still left to make his net worth public. As per our predictions, he must have a net worth of over $5 million.
- According to his Wikipedia, Shane Lemieux has an approximate weight of 141 kg, near about 310 lbs.
- Furthermore, Shane Lemieux’s parents got divorced when he was just 6 years old. Since then, he was raised by his single mother, Christy Lemieux, and he also has a sister named Danielle Lemieux.
- Well, everyone wants to know about Shane Lemieux’s girlfriend, but the truth is that he is single currently.
- Moving on with Shane Lemieux’s age, he is just 23 years old right now as he was born on May 12, 1997.
- Since he hails from Yakima, Washington, he is of American nationality, of course.
- Speaking about his social media presence, we can find him online on Instagram (16.2 thousand followers) and Twitter (8.9 thousand followers).
- For back-to-back two years, Shane was included in the squad of Second-team All-Pac-12.