The Bachelorette is just an episode old in 2020 and Shannon Karaka has already turned out to be a fan favorite on the show. Shockingly, this Australian TV personality stole the first kiss of the new season. Becky Miles and Shannon Karka’s were seen kissing on the very first episode of The Bachelorette on Thursday, October 8.
Shannon Karaka is from Syndey and The Bachelorette is his second TV stint following Home and Away. Beyond this TV stint, Shannon Karaka has a job as an enterprise account executive.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Shannon Karaka here.
10 Facts on Shannon Karaka
- Shannon Karaka is an Australian TV personality who rose to fame with the brand new season of the reality TV show, The Bachelorette.
- On Thursday, October 8 episode of The Bachelorette Shannon Karaka was seen kissing fellow contestant Becky Miles. The new season already looks promising for the viewers.
- Born and raised in Australia, Shannon Karaka is an Australian national. He is currently based in Sydney.
- Before his The Bachelorette life, Shannon Karaka has a decent job as a business enthusiast. Well, he still does.
- As seen on his LinkedIn page, he works as an Enterprise Account Executive at WeWork, the position which he joined back in March 2019.
- He is also the founder of ‘Get Happy Co.’ Get Happy Co is a clothing brand.
- As per Pop Sugar, Shannon Karaka appears on The Bachelorette with his brothers. Meanwhile, his family detail and parent’s identity is still missing.
- Speaking about his age and birthday, Shannon Karaka is yet to share the details. He could be around 28 years of age now.
- Also, he seems to have an attractive height and could be around 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- His social media like Instagram and Twitter is missing for now.