Sharice Davids is an American politician and attorney. She is the US House of Representatives who represents Kansas’s third congressional district. The politician assumed her office in January 2019. Moreover, she has started her political career quite late in her life but the politician has been very successful within a short period of time. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
Quick Facts: Sharice Davids
|Rep. Sharice Davids|
Prior to her political appearance, Sharice Davids was a professional mixed martial artist. As an amateur, she registered five wins and a loss. She turned professional and had only two fights in which she won one. When she tried for The Ultimate Fighter, she was denied. But that became a blessing in disguise for her as it drove her to the United States and her political career.
Here are the top 10 facts one should know about Sharice Davids.
10 Facts on Sharice Davids
- Sharice Davids is an American politician and attorney who represents Kansas’s 3rd Congressional district in the US House.
- As of 2020, Sharice is just 40 years old. The politician is quite young but successful.
- However, we have no details about her husband or marital status. She keeps personal things within herself.
- You can find Davids on Twitter where she has accumulated more than 60k followers.
- Similarly, the politician has more than 40k followers on her Instagram account as well.
- Unfortunately, Sharice Davids’s financial facts such as salary and net worth remain under review for the time being.
- By nationality, the politician is American of course. She was born and raised in Frankfurt, Germany.
- She celebrates her birthday on May 22 every year with her family.
- Talking about her family, her maternal grandfather was an Army Veteran. Her mother, Crystal Herriage, raised her on her own.
- As a result, it made Sharice Davids the personality she is today. She has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.