Simply Allie is a well-known YouTuber whose channel mainly consists of vlogs about her life. She also uploads videos about room makeovers, cleaning, and most of the activities that a housewife indulges mostly in.
She is also known for being a great mom to her three children. Her children make frequent appearances on her channel with many videos, even having them as the focal point.
To know more about Allie, head down below to 10 facts about her:
|Children||3 (Hudson, Oakley and Emmi)|
10 Facts About Simply Allie
- Internet’s favorite mom, Simply Allie, has not revealed details regarding her birthday and age to her fans as of yet.
- On February 28, 2016, Simply Allie decided to turn a new page in her life when she got married to Andrew Michael. The couple has now been together for five years.
- Allie and her husband are parents to three children; Two sons(Hudson, Oakley) and one daughter(Emmi).
- Their youngest child Hudson was born only a month ago, on January 11, 2021. Allie broke the news of her pregnancy via Instagram on July 20, 2020.
- She began her YouTube channel on February 7, 2017, and although she has been known as Simply Allie by most people since then, her real name is Allie Gooch.
- Allie currently lives in Virginia with her husband Andrew and three children. The family frequently makes appearances on her Instagram and look very happy.
- She is available on Instagram at @allie_gooch and has over 44k followers with 449 posts in total.
- Her YouTube channel has over 300k subscribers and over 32 Million views in total.
- Although she is a famous internet personality, her net worth has not yet been estimated.
- From her Instagram, we can see that she loves spending time with her family and enjoys trips to the beaches.