SJ Son is an Asian American actress who is best known for her appearance on the Apple TV psychological horror series, Servant. The actress portrays the role of “Wanda” in the highly anticipated horror series.
The second season of the Apple TV show is out and has received good reviews from critics as well as fans. And so is the actress’s role in the show.
Quick Facts: SJ Son Age: 10 Facts On Actress From Servant
Currently based in New York, SJ Son is also a writer and comic. She attends to live comedy shows around New York. One of her latest project in “Emotional Slut” which explores the sexuality of Asian women. Moreover, SJ Son is of Korean descent.
Here are a few interesting facts that you need to know about the actress.
10 Facts on SJ Son
- SJ Son is an American actress, writer, filmmaker, and comic who has appeared in a lot of award-winning projects.
- Moreover, SJ Son is currently 31 years old. She started acting and filmmaking at an age of 24.
- Despite her critically acclaimed roles in movies and shows, SJ Son doesn’t have a Wikipedia featured page just yet.
- Moving on, SJ Son doesn’t have a boyfriend now. She is single and not dating anyone at the moment.
- Moreover, she keeps her personal life within herself. She has not revealed her previous relationships.
- SJ Son is present on social media of course. Her Instagram account has more than 1500 followers as of now.
- Based in New York City, the actress is American by nationality. SJ Son’s parents are from South Korea.
- Hence, she acquires Asian ethnicity from her parents. SJ Son is one of the influential Asian American actresses at the moment.
- Besides, she is also a director and writer. SJ Son is working on a project with HBO Max.
- Further credits of her portrayal in movies and shows can be found on the actress’s IMDB bio.