Slink Johnson is a comedian, rapper, voice actor, and actor whose age might be around 35. Johnson is most famous for his role as Jesus Christ in the comedy sitcom Black Jesus. Slink portrayed the role of Lamar Davis in Grand Theft Auto V, which was released in 2013.
Slink Johnson has appeared in many movies and TV Shows such as Perfectly Single, Highway, Community Service, the bone collector, and many more. He played William Tillman in 2019’s film, Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History.
|Name||Gerald ‘Slink’ Johnson|
|Height||6 feet 7 inches|
- Slink Johnson’s real name is Gerald ‘Slink’ Johnson. He is also known by the name Slink Capone, which is his stage name.
- How Old Is Gerald Johnson? Slink Johnson was born on February 1. The year he was born is private, but Johnson seems to be in his mid-30s.
- Slink Johnson has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him, where his bio and the list of his filmography is present. One can read Johnson’s career details in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Johnson is active on Instagram with 248k followers. According to his Instagram bio, he is a pop culture icon.
- Johnson rarely talks about his family, parents, and background. There is no information present about Slink’s family on the internet.
- The details about Slink Johnson’s marital life and the name of his wife or girlfriend is private.
- Slink Johnson seems to be living a very comfortable life, and his net worth is still under review. The details about Johnson’s properties, salary, earnings, and investments are private.
- According to his IMDb page, Johnson is known for his work in Black Jesus (2014), Grand Theft Auto V (2013), and Locs (2019).
- Talking about his height, Slink is 6 feet 7 inches or 2.01 meters tall.
- Out of all his social media account, Johnson is most active on Twitter, where he has 6.6k tweets. He joined Twitter in June 2009, and he has 30.6k followers.