Stephen Friedrich is a well-known actor and stunts man who has played the role of Travis, Alex, and Evan for Beth and Charley, The Kidnapping of a Fish, and Vicious/Sweet respectively. He has played in other Tv series and documentaries as well. Because of his hard work and his acting skills, he has won millions of hearts within a short period of time. Also, he got an opportunity to work with co-stars and famous directors.
Additionally, he has earned enough fortune from the world of cinema. That’s the reason, his fan following on social media is really high. According to IMDB, he has credits for more than 25 movies and television projects.
If you’re curious to know more about the gorgeous actor Stephen’s personal life. Let’s jump to his interesting facts.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
10 Facts on Stephen Friedrich
- How rich is Stephen Friedrich? According to Networthpost.org, Stephen’s net worth or salary is estimated at approximately $1.3 million. He has started his career in the film industry in 2009. Since then he has earned a great fortune. Likewise, his annual salary is still not disclosed in the media.
- Stephen’s exact date and year of birth are not revealed on the internet. His age is between 24-28-years-old as of now.
- Describing his relationship status, Stephen is single as of now. There is not any kind of rumor or controversy shared in the media. As a result, he has no girlfriend until now.
- He was born in Los Angeles, US. And, he holds an American nationality.
- Besides, Stephen’s zodiac sign is not revealed. It looks like he wants his personal life to be secret.
- Observing his physique, Stephen stands at a very good height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.78 m) tall. Although, his weight and body measurements are still unknown.
- His availability on Instagram is high under the name of @st_friedrich with a good fan following.
- Stephen’s name is not featured on Wikipedia. But, we can find his career and other details on IMDB.
- Talking about his education, he has studied acting at The University of North Carolina in Winstom-Salem NC.
- Discussing his family deets, he hasn’t revealed his parent’s name on the internet. Moreover, he tends to remain silent whenever there is a topic relating to his parents.