Steve Clisby is an American Singer/ songwriter born in California, the United States who got huge popularity after participating in the Voice Australia 2020. The singer is in his mid-seventies but has not lost his amazing voice and has released various hit songs like Purple rain, Just the Two Of Us, and much more.
The star seems to spend a lot of time with his family and has posted a lot of photos with his family on Instagram. Steve did earn huge popularity after taking part in The Voice Australia. Steve’s journey seems to be very successful, unobstructed, and smooth.
10 Facts on Steve Clisby
- Steve Clisby is an American Singer/ songwriter who got to showcase his amazing singing talent after participating in The Voice Australia.
- The birthplace of Steve is California, United States, and is the former member of the famous music group named Blue Biot.
- Although Steve is 74 years old, he has not lost his interest in the Singing field and surprised everyone on the show.
- Steve’s songs are based on the Genre R&B/Soul and his famous songs are Purple Rain, New York State Of Mind, and much more.
- On the addition of Steve, he sang the song Magic which is of Coldplay and he sang the song very beautifully and two judges gave him yes.
- The singer and The Voice participant is on Instagram where he has got to earn 2.8K total followers in his original account.
- Most of the posts of the candidate of The Voice are based on his family, lifestyle, and his work, and much more.
- Steve has proved to us that age is not a barrier and only hard work and dedication matters.
- When the questions were about the singer’s family and his wife he was rather reluctant about sharing it
- From Steve’s Instagram, we can get the information that he spends most of his quality time with his family.