Tamara Cohen is of age around ’30s.
Tamara Cohen is a British correspondent. She is known as the Political reporter for the Sky News Breakfast show. Furthermore, she has worked in the field for over 9 years.
Tamara Cohen SKY News: Husband and Children
Tamara Cohen’s husband is James Stewart.
Tamara and James got married in April of 2017. Likewise, a beautiful wedding was held in Yorkshire Dales, England. Furthermore, James was a former spokesman for politician Ed Miliband.
Tamara Cohen’s children include her newly born son.
Tamara gave birth to a healthy boy in 2020. In fact, she is currently on Maternity leave as of 2021. Similarly, the family currently lives in Westminster, London.
Meet Tamara Cohen On Twitter
You can meet Tamara Cohen on Twitter as @tamcohen.
Tamara has amassed over 31k followers on her Twitter. In fact, she is recognized as a verified user by the platform. Furthermore, her Instagram account is @tamcohen20.
Some Facts on Tamara Cohen
- Tamara Cohen’s salary yields her a good life. As per a report, an average Sky News worker earn 44K pound each year. Therefore, Tamara’s pay must be around the same scale. However, her net worth is under review.
- Tamara Cohen completed her education at the University of Oxford. In the same way, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in History.
- In 2006, Cohen was hired by the South West News. Besides, she worked as a News Reporter for the company for 2 years.
- After she departed from the South West News, Tamara got a job at Daily Mail. At first, she was a News reporter. Later, she was promoted to Political Correspondent.
- In April 2016, Tamara finally landed her job at Sky News. Moreover, she is based in Westminster as a Political Correspondent.
- The reporter stands at a good height and slim figure. Similarly, she has brown hair and dark eyes. However, her body measurements are off the web.