Ted Howze is an American public figure and a famed politician. He is recently in the papers after he announced to run for the 10th Congressional District election for California.
|Birthday||January 10, 1967|
|Age||53 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch approx.|
|Education||University of California|
Born into a family of farmers, Ted was raised by his farmer parents in a small farm located in the south of Fresno. The high school graduate has come a long way from being a farmer to a celebrated public figure in the US.
Despite all the success, Ted Howze is still close to his roots, Before running for the 10th Congressional District election from California, Ted worked as a Planning Commissioner for years.
10 Facts on Ted Howze
- Ted Howze is an American internet personality and a celebrated politician. He is a former Planning Commissioner for the city of Turlock. Turlock is a city located in Stanislaus County, California, the United States.
- Recently in Sep. 2020, Ted Howze gained national wide attention after he decided to run for the 10th Congressional District election from California.
- Ted Howze has been Congressman for some long years now. His religion is Christianity.
- As seen on his Twitter account, Ted Howze is currently living in Turlock, CA with this family.
- You can find him on Twitter as @Ted_Howze. His Twitter page has 9.2k followers.
- He is a graduate of the University of California. He earned his Exercise Physiology degree from that University in 1990.
- After his graduation, Ted Howze worked as an Animal Veterinarian for 24 years.
- Ted Howze is a married man and a father of three kids, all sons. He is now married to his second wife named Laura Ted.
- His second wife, Laura Ted is a student activities director and math teacher at some local high school in California. He and his wife Laura does not have any kids together.
- Ted had all three of his sons with his first wife, Sharon Ted. Sharon passed away in 2013 of heart failure. She was survived by Ted and their three sons.