theMIND is an American rapper and singer who is known for his authentic voice and mixed genre. The rapper mixes a little Indie with classical hip-hop on his songs, making them a tad bit lighter than actual rap songs.
The rapper came into the spotlight when he released his debut album, Summer Camp, in 2016. The album is freely available and consists of songs about depression and social anxiety.
Quick Facts: theMIND
|Name||theMIND ( Zarif Wilder)|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Born and raised in Philadelphia, theMIND made his rapping career in Chicago. He worked as a playback singer for the famous Chicago rapper, Chance the Rapper. He is featured in Chance the Rapper’s Coloring Book.
As of now, theMIND has released two studio albums with the latest one being Don’t Let it Go To Your Head. It came out in November 2020.
Get to know more about the rapper here.
10 Facts on theMIND
- theMIND is an American rapper and producer known for his album, Summer Camp.
- Still an emerging actress, there is not much info about the rapper at the moment.
- Hence, theMIND’s age and birthday remain a mystery for now. He looks quite young though.
- Moreover, his real name is Zarif Wilder. But the rapper goes by the name, theMIND,
- You can follow him on Instagram on his themindmusic account. The singer has over 14k followers at the moment.
- Looking at his Instagram wall, theMIND seems to have a beautiful girlfriend. They have been appearing together for quite some time.
- The rapper is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. Perhaps, he will soon be dedicated to one.
- Unfortunately, theMIND’s salary and net worth are under review for the time being.
- Wilder came into the limelight after releasing his first album in 2015. It was titled “Summer Camp.”
- An American by nationality, the rapper comes from an African American ethnic group.