Tiffany Watson is a famous reality tv star who is known for the British reality show, Made in Chelsea. Although she has not been in the show since it’s inception, the reality star has been in the focal point of attraction in the show. Her relationship with Sam Thompson was a talking point for many viewers of the show. However, the two celebrities did get separated as the show concluded for them.
Moreover, her appearance in the E4 reality show was her first time on TV. She is a model and social media influencer by profession. Besides, she is also an entrepreneur. The reality star is a Vegan and is also a founder of a company that produces vegan accessories called Three Six Five. Here is everything you need to know about her and more.
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
10 Facts on Tiffany Watson
- Tiffany Watson is a British reality Tv star who is best known for the reality show, Made in Chelsea.
- As of now, the celebrity is just 26 years old.
- As for her job, she is an entrepreneur. The model is the founder of a vegan accessories company, Three Six Five.
- Her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Sam Thompson was really an interesting one. She has been dating guys after she parted ways with him.
- Moreover, the influencer has posted a photo on Instagram with her boyfriend recently. But she has not given any details about the mystery man.
- Speaking of which, she has more than 512k followers on Instagram.
- Her nationality is British as she is based in London. She is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- Talking about her family, she has a younger sister, Lucy Watson. Her father is an entrepreneur and a millionaire.
- Tiffany Watson celebrates her birthday on November 3 every year as per Grazia Daily.
- Hence, her birth sign is Scorpio and she has a Scorpio tattoo as well.