Tom Derickx is an ex-Australian football player. He played for teams like Sydney Swans and Claremont.
|Birthday||December 7, 1987|
|Height||6 feet 7 inches|
Currently, Tom is working as a model and DJ. Furthermore, he will be appearing in the Australian show “The All New Monty”.
10 Facts on Tom Derickx
- Tom Derickx (December 7, 1987) is a former professional Australian rules footballer. Talking about his age, Tom is 32 years old as of now. Furthermore, he belongs to the Sagittarius horoscope sign.
- Tom is one of the new contestants of the reality show, The All New Monty. Similarly, he will be stripping in the show to raise awareness about cancer.
- Derickx surely attracts the most eyes due to his envious height of 6 feet and 7 inches tall. Likewise, his muscular body weighs nearly 99kg on the scale.
- In past, there have been many rumors about Tom’s girlfriend. He was rumored to be dating supermodel Gigi Hadid once. However, his love-life seems to be a private matter these days.
- It is no shock that Derickx’s Instagram ID @tomderickx is verified with 29k+ followers. In addition, you can discover him on Twitter as @tomderickx39.
- The Aussie is a native of Dunsborough located in Western Australia. He comes from white ethnicity. But, his family details are currently not disclosed.
- Derick first started making headlines after he was drafted in the 2010 AFL. Likewise, he was signed by the renowned WAFL team Claremont Football Club.
- The football player later made a transfer to Sydney Swans. During his time, he mostly played for NEAFL and finally retired from the game in 2016.
- Tom is a known face in the Australian media. He is a popular model represented by the IMG Model. Moreover, he is also stepping into a musical career these days.
- Derick is a mental health advocate. He is the ambassador suicide prevention organization called R U OK.