Tony Amador is a politician who can also be known as the president and CEO of Amador & ASSOCIATES. He is a politician who represents the Republican Party the same as of the President of the United States of America Donald Trump.
|Birthday||October 5, 1943|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches (Approx.)|
|Education||University of Pacific – McGeorge School of Law|
Antonio Amador is his full name but he is also known as Tony Amador. He is a married man and his wife’s name is Evelia Amador. He is one of the candidates who is standing at the general election for the United States House of Representatives representing California. Apart from serving the nation as a politician, he has also served the nation as a police officer for 13 years in Los Angeles.
— Tony Amador (@tonyamador) November 6, 2012
He completed his education from the University of the Pacific and it is known that he was a law student. A few details about him are on some online sites and Laos on his LinkedIn profile. But some facts about him are listed down below.
10 Facts on Tony Amador:
- Tony Amador is said to have been born on October 5, 1943, and thus, his age is equivalent to exactly 76 years.
- To read his wiki, Ballotpedia is the perfect website you need to visit.
- He is called a Republican as he has been servicing for the Republican Political Party.
- The financial status including his current salary, and even net worth seems to be missing.
- Moving on to his family, he has been married to Evelia and the couple shared four children, all daughters.
- He is popularly recognized as an American politician who is one of the candidates in this year’s election for the representation of the US House of Representatives in California’s 9th congressional district.
- Coming into his background, he is definitely called an American but his ethnicity seems to be mixed.
- Not much is known about the professional life of his wife, Evelia Amador.
- Talking about his education, he completed his JD degree from the University of Pacific – McGeorge School of Law.
- There’s actually not even a single piece of information relating to Tony’s religion.