Tony Capuano is not on Wikipedia. But the new Marriott CEO has a Twitter presence.
The company veteran has been promoted to the Chief Executive Officer of the greatest hoteling chain, Marriott.
Following the death of the former CEO, Arne Sorenson who died of pancreatic cancer a week before, the company believes in Capuano to pull them out of the covid-19 crisis.
Tony Capuano Salary: How much does the CEO make?
Capuano’s salary and financial details remain in the shadow for the time being.
A part of the company policy, no companies prefer their employee’s financial disclosure, certainly not as big as Marriott. However, guesses never cease among people and analysts. But Marriott has not disclosed Tony Capuano’s salary at the moment and hence, his net worth remains under review.
On a significant note, Capuano has been in the company for almost 25 years.
The Marriot New CEO Wife and Family
Tony Capuano resides with his wife and a child in Potomac, Maryland.
It is a shame that we do not have any further facts about his wife and children. But again, he is never a person who seeks the spotlight. Nonetheless, we will update such facts as soon as they are obtainable.
Marriott International announced its Board appointed Tony Capuano as CEO and Stephanie Linnartz as President after the loss of Arne Sorenson last week. https://t.co/9rpvLn097s
— Marriott International (@MarriottIntl) February 23, 2021
Some Unknown Facts on Tony Capuano
- Tony Capuano is the new CEO of the hospitality company, Marriott International.
- Moreover, Marriott International is non-arguably the largest hotel chain that extends all around the globe.
- Tony Capuano has not disclosed his earnings and fortune until now.
- The CEO completed his formal education at Cornell University. He has a daughter as well.
- As of 2021, Tony Capuano is 55 years old. He has been in Marriott International since 1995.
- Prior to the big promotion, Capuano was the head of the lodging business in the US and Canada.