Tony Hudgell is a force to be reckoned with. Just at the age of 5 years old, he seems much more sensible. After a traumatic life with his birth parents, he was left amputated and lost both his limbs.
Fortunately, he was adopted by parents, Paula and Mark Hudgell. And, they have been giving him all the love in the world. It is with their support that he took on the challenge of walking 10km to raise 500 euros for the Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
|Age||5 years old|
|Parents||Jody Simpson and Tony Smith (Birth Parents), Paula and Mark Hudgell (Adoptive Parents)|
View this post on Instagram
Day 26 #10kwalk This has been the most emotional day ever. We have just hit the £1,000000 mark 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 on just giving I’m a total wreck 💙 #milliondollarboy #millionpoundboy #millionaireboy #doubleamputee #inspiredbycaptaintom #10kwalk #evelinachildrenshospital #GoTonyGo #myhero #lockdown2020 #standuptocoronavirus #notallsuperheroeswearcapes #survivor #HFMSQUAD #legend #giantofahumanbeing #thisboycan
10 Facts on Tony Hudgell
- Tony Hudgell (born in the year 2015) is an amputee kid who has recently completed his 10 km walking challenge. His age is 5 years old.
- He was born to parents, Jody Simpson and Tony Smith. However, their negligence caused the poor boy to lose both of his limbs.
- His birthday is not known right now but we will soon let you know about it.
- His body had many injuries when he was admitted to the hospital. And, his heartless birth parents were the ones who caused such pain to him.
- On his Instagram account, you can follow his journey and stay updated with what he is up to next. He has amassed over 4 thousand followers so far.
- Double amputee, Tony Hudgell is of British nationality. In the same way, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- His bio can be found on several online pages. However, it is not available on Wiki.
- He currently lives with his adoptive family who has been caring for him like their own.
- He wanted to raise 500 euros from the 10 km challenge but he ended up raising 1 million euros.
- Both of his birth parents have been imprisoned for 10 years for the pain they inflicted on their own child, Tony.