Tricia Zunker is a politician running for a position in the US House Of Representatives representing Wisconsin’s 7th Congressional District. She is already a Wausau School District school board member.
She is also the majority winner of the Democratic primary on February 18, 2020. She got more than 88% of the votes in the primary and has been touted as one of the candidate best suited to be elected into the House of Representatives.
10 Facts On Tricia Zunker
- Tricia Zunker is aged 39 in 2020 according to MFN. She is a law graduate running for a position in Congress.
- There is no information about her husband or relationships in the media. She does however have a son aged 9. Other than this, she has not revealed the details of her family.
- Her political party is the Democratic party. She is also a law graduate.
- In 2020, she is a Wausau School District school board member who was elected at-large. She was elected in 2018 and her term will end in 2021.
- The candidate has an estimated net worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- As for her education, she received a B.A. in French, political science, and international relations from the University of Wisconsin–Madison according to Ballotpedia.
- She also has a Juris Doctor from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law.
- Using her law degree she has worked as an Associate Justice, Law Professor, Ho-Chunk Supreme Court, etc.
- She is American as per her nationality and is Native American as per her ethnicity. In fact, she is targeting to become the first Native American elected into Congress.
- Using her Native American roos she plans to work for her people and put their issues forward in Congress from her district in addition to putting economic issues forward.