Tyler Cottrill is a young and dashingly handsome man who is a contestant in the reality tv show, Bachelorette, in 2020, and the show is running in the 16th season this year. Tyler is in search of a lovely and beautiful lady with whom he can spend his entire life happily ever after.
|Birthday||September 22, 1992|
Tyler Cottrill is a well-educated guy with a stable job so he has very little interest to act in the show so he will be a very interesting person to watch when the show premieres on the 13th of October. Cottrill has very little information available about his life as he is not a very famous person in Hollywood yet.
View this post on Instagram
28 today 😅 *panics internally* Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I’ve lived a lot of life and learned many lessons in those years, but I’m still very much a work in progress. As a way of reflecting on that time, I thought I’d share some of what I’ve come to know and live by – all of which I have to remind myself of from time to time too. (1) There’s strength in loyalty, not in numbers. You don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of. You will become a product of the people you surround yourself with – choose wisely. It’s okay to unfollow people in real life. I keep a very small circle and because of that, I know for a fact that I have zero weak links in that chain. (2) The greatest attribute a person can have is the ability to self-educate. You don’t have to always accept things as they are told to you. “Why” is perhaps the most powerful word we know – don’t be afraid to use it. Truly, how free are you if you can’t think for yourself? (3) One of the greatest feats of strength a person can demonstrate is to be alone with their own thoughts. Too often, we seek out “noise” to distract ourselves with because those thoughts are too intimidating. It’s scary to sit down with yourself and try to find out who you really are and understand yourself, but it’s necessary in my opinion. Make sense of yourself before you try to make sense of the world. Self-mastery. Self-discipline is self-love. (4) Find joy, not happiness. Happiness is too result-reliant. We chase some achievement expecting that it will make us happy or provide some fulfillment, meanwhile we’re miserable the entire time we’re chasing it. And even if we achieve it, that sense of happiness may only last for 15 seconds and then it’s “well, what next?” Joy is in the process. Joy is in the daily grind, and that provides gratitude. Gratitude always reciprocates. Don’t sacrifice family, friends, memories or too much time pursuing happiness because it will constantly evade us. Have no regrets when that 16th second arrives. (5) When you leave this world, leave with the gas tank on E. Exhaust every bit of talent you have while you have the time to use it.
10 Facts on Tyler Cottrill
- Tyler Cottrill was born in the year 1992 and today he is at the age of 28 years old.
- The birthday of Tyler falls on the 22nd of September and his zodiac sign is Virgo. He has a very charming and compatible personality.
- The exact birthplace of Cottrill is not mentioned but Morgantown, West Virginia is his hometown. So his nationality is American and he belongs to the white ethnic community.
- The details on the family of Tyler is not available right now. The name of his parents and siblings are unknown.
- According to the information available, Tyler’s parents have a very lovely marriage and he also wants to have the same kind of relationship with his future partner.
- The reality tv star is a Lawyer by profession and he is the second person in his entire family to ever enroll and graduate from college.
- On Instagram, Tyler has 4.9k followers and his username is tkcowboy_.
- Cottrill is a very fun loving person and he also has played professional boxing before he became a lawyer.
- Tashia Adams is a replacement for another contestant in the Bachelorette.
- Tyler Cottrill has a chance to gain national recognition if he does well and impress audiences in the show.