Uncle Roger aka Nigel Ng has been all over the internet lately. Under the persona of his comedic creation, Uncle Roger, he made some comments on BBC’s food presenter’s style of cooking rice on his YouTube video. And, that was enough for the particular video to go viral.
However, in his career, so far, he has done and achieved quite a lot. Making his TV debut back in 2018, he became a known face after his appearance on Comedy Central’s Rob Delaney’s Stand Up Central. Along with that, he has also done stand-ups too.
|Name||Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)|
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 1/2 inches (1. 77 meters)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
View this post on Instagram
📣 @hershapatel and I are filming our collab on Friday! Will she impress Uncle Roger with her egg fried rice?⠀ ⠀ It’s been a wild ride, thank you everyone here for all your support! Unfortunately, Hersha has been on the receiving end of some hate comments. Please remember that I made the Uncle Roger video as a bit of light entertainment, please do not be mean to Auntie Hersha!⠀ ⠀ If you like my work and are excited to see the video, please follow @hershapatel and DM her some words of encouragement!⠀ ⠀ The video will be out next week so subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t, link in bio! 📲
10 Facts on Uncle Roger aka Nigel Ng
Uncle Roger aka Nigel Ng (born on 15 March 1991) is a Malaysian comedian. His age is 29 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Pisces.
He has a bio on Wiki if that is what you are wondering about. And, a couple of his interviews online would also aid in getting to know him better.
Talking about his wife, he is yet to be married. Likewise, he has never really mentioned his wedding plans before.
- He has included a few stories on his stand-ups about his girlfriends. But, he does not seem to be in a romantic relationship at present.
- He has not shied away to talk about his parents in his comedy routines. However, other than those few instances, not much about his family members have been disclosed.
- Born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, he is of Malaysian nationality. And, his ethnicity is Asian.
- He is active on Instagram. In the same way, he has the follower’s count of about 307 thousand as of now.
- He is a graduate of Northwestern University with a degree in engineering and philosophy.
- Moving on to his height, he is 5 feet and 9 and a half inches tall. In meters, he stands at 1.77 meters’ height.
- He is also on Twitter with username, @MrNigelNg.