Vanessa-Mae is a well-known violinist from England. She is into music since the year 1990. Basically, her genre of music is classical, techno, electronica, pop, and fantasia. Her albums have the sales of millions. And she was in the rank under 30 in the year 2006 among the richest entertainer in the United Kingdom.
Vanessa Mae is also an athlete. She has competed in the alpine skiing on the 2014 Winter Olympics. And she was banned from skiing because of certain controversy which you can know from her Wikipedia.
Quick Facts: Vanessa-Mae
|Name||Vanessa-Mae Vanakorn Nicholson|
|Birthday||27 October, 1978|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (1.58 m)|
|Parents||Pamela Soei Luang Tan and Vorapong Vanakorn|
|Net Worth||$45 million|
10 Facts About Vanessa-Mae
- Vanessa-Mae was born in the year 1978 as Vanessa-Mae Vanakorn Nicholson. She is 41 years of age as of 2020. And her birthday is on the 27th day of October.
- Born in Singapore, Vanessa-Mae holds the British and Thai nationality. And she belongs to the Singaporean-Thai ethnic background.
- She was born to her father Vorapong Vanakorn and mother Pamela Soei Luang Tan. Her father is Thai and her mother is Singaporean.
- Vanessa-Mae was adopted when he was 4 years old by her British father. And then she moved to London.
- She started getting into music and violin at a very young age. When she was eight years old, she got trained at the National Conservatoire of Music by Professor Lin Tao at Bejing.
- Vanessa-Mae also got into skiing and participated in the Olympic games.
- Previously, Vanessa-Mae was in a relationship with Lionel Catelan who is a French wine expert. Her current relationship status is not known.
- Vanessa-Mae stands the height of about 1.58 m (5 feet and 2 inches). Her weight and other body measurements are not available.
- Vanessa-Mae is estimated to have a whopping net worth of about $45 million dollars.
- You cand find Vanessa on social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And you can listen to her music from her YouTube channel and her official website.