Ventell Bryant is an American success story. Growing up in Florida and having a middle-class origin did not stop this passionate player from achieving his dreams of being a professional football player. He plays as a wide receiver in football and gives all of what he has in the field.
He currently plays for Dallas Cowboys but used to play for the Cincinnati Bengals. Changing of teams keeps happening in a professional sports career because that’s just what happens. He started playing football in the very early years and his parents supported him a lot. As a result of that, he is where he is at today.
|Birthday||August 24, 1996|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Luz Lebron and Oscar Bryant.|
10 Facts On Ventell Bryant
- Ventell Bryant is currently 24 years old and has been playing football all his life. He’s pretty well at it.
- Ventell was born on August 24, 1996, in Tampa, Florida, and grew up there. He had very humble beginnings.
- He was born to Luz Lebron and Oscar Bryant. His parents were very caring towards him and supportive of his passion for football.
- Talking about his high school, he went to Thomas Jefferson High School and excelled in most extracurricular activities. However, his most strong interest was in football.
- Bryant attended Temple University and played football from there. He was one of the best players on the team.
- Ventell might have a net worth most people would envy. He signed a $1 million deal with Dallas Cowboys.
- Bryant makes an annual salary of $675,000 as of 2020.
- We really don’t know if he has a girlfriend or not. He doesn’t talk about his private life on screen and so far, he hasn’t made his relationship Insta-official.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches according to his Wikipedia.
- Bryant has an Instagram following of 9376 people.