Vivienne Hu has been making great strides in the fashion industry. After discovering her enthusiasm for fashion, she gave up her career in finance and got into fashion where her heart lies. And, she even attended Parsons, a fashion school so that she could learn more about it.
Right after her graduation, she launched her own fashion brand that was all the way back in 2012. And, ever since then, there is no stopping her. Wanting to bring all femininity, sexiness as well as coolness in her style of fashion, her brand has been loved by many.
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||University of Hohenheim and Goethe-Institut|
My first #NYFW show was a dream come true.
•Dripped in #VivienneHu
•& meeting Vivienne herself.
Pinch me! pic.twitter.com/8CHtgwwwTG
— yung bori 🇵🇷 (@TheIvyRivera) September 7, 2019
10 Facts on Vivienne Hu
- Vivienne Hu is a Chinese-American fashion designer. And, she has her own fashion label that has its stores in New York and China.
- She has kept her age unknown for a long time now. None of her interviews has information on how old she is.
- Her height looks pretty average if you ask us. However, she has not made it known how tall she exactly is.
- When it comes to her partner, she has hardly ever spoken about her love life. Hence, not even a word has got out about her relationship status.
- She has a brief bio on Wikipedia. So, that could be of use if you want to know about her. But, it still lacks some of her basic information like her age.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is still under review. But, if we consider the popularity of her fashion label, she might have earned herself quite a fortune by now.
- Born in China and now living in New York, she is of Chinese-American nationality.
- She is active on Instagram. And, her account has over 49 thousand followers.
- She went to the University of Hohenheim and Goethe-Institut as well.
- Graduating as a finance student, she has worked for an investment bank for about three years.