Wafah Dufour is the niece of Osama Bin Laden. Her father is the half-brother of Bin Laden. However, the fact that she uses her mother’s maiden name shows that she condemns the actions of her now-deceased uncle.
She has never shared any of her views regarding her uncle. And, she refrains herself from getting into the topic of her uncle, Bin Laden, and insists that people call her Wafah Dufour even though her birth name is Wafah Bin Laden.
|Age||45 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches (1.6 m)|
|Nationality||American and Swiss|
|Profession||Singer-Songwriter, Model, Socialite|
|Parents||Yeslam bin Laden & Carmen bin Laden|
|Siblings||Noor Dufour & Najia Dufour|
|Education||Columbia University, University of Geneva & Columbia Law School|
10 Facts on Wafah Dufour
- Wafah Dufour (born on 23 May 1975) is an American singer-songwriter, model, and socialite. Her age is 45 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Her husband and his whereabouts are information that has not been passed on to the public. In fact, no media has covered any wedding news of Wafah which makes us assume that she is yet to get married.
- She was born to parents, Yeslam bin Laden & Carmen bin Laden. Her father is the half-brother of Osama Bin Laden.
- Her ethnicity is mixed. From her father’s side, she is of Yemeni and Iranian origin. Likewise, on her mother’s, she is of Swiss origin.
- She has an Instagram account with the username, @wafahdufour. However, she has kept her account private and has only allowed 632 people to follow her as of now.
- Bin Laden’s niece, Wafah Dufour had dated John Legend before.
- She holds American as well as Swiss nationality.
- She went to Columbia University and later attended the University of Geneva. In the same way, she holds a law degree from Columbia Law School.
- Talking about her siblings, she has two sisters. And, their names are Noor Dufour & Najia Dufour.
- She has an account on Twitter. And, even there, she has protected her tweets meaning, only her followers get to see her tweets.