Walter Phelan is the best-known actor in the movie House of 1000 Corpses (2000) as the role of Dr. Satan. Mostly, he has signed in horror movies as a demon or a zombie Such as Demon Knight (1995), Dusk Till Dawn (1996). His roles in the movies are very iconic because his acting skills are very impressive and loved by the viewers. In total, he has played in sixteen films and over twenty television shows including commercials and music videos.
During his teens, he worked in the music industry by Alice Cooper and the metal scene as a drummer. Firstly, he joined Cold September, a new
deathrock band. Later on, he joined an American Rock and Roll band.
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
10 Facts on Walter Phelan
- Walter Phelan is a brilliant actor. His birthplace and date of birth are not available on social media. But it looks like his age is around 45-50 years.
- Talking about his height, he is 5 feet 10 inches tall with a striking personality. His weight is not revealed yet.
- Describing the net worth he charges a very high amount approximately $19,000,000.
- His nationality is American and has a mixed ethnic group.
- From childhood, he is very fond of watching horror movies so he enrolled his career in the Hollywood industry and got signed by the director’s Todd Masters and Scott Patton as a unique character.
- Although, there is not any kind of updates about his relationship in social media. He has no girlfriend till now.
- His followers on Instagram are very high.
- He is also available on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Walter Phelan’s parent’s name is still not revealed on social media. Also, his educational degrees are not shared on the internet.
- According to the IMDB profile, Walter Phelan has signed in many movies and television dramas as well. Though he is not on the top radar of Wikipedia soon he will achieve the goal.