Wanda Dench is a grandmother who accidentally invited a total stranger ‘Jamal Hinton’ to her thanksgiving through text messages in the year 2016 which went viral. From the year 2016 the boy, Jamal Hinton visited the family in the thanksgiving.
Unfortunately, Wands Dench’s husband ‘Lonnie Dench’ passed away in April after felling the complication from Corona Virus. They celebrated 5th thanksgiving in the absence of Loonie Dench. Here are 10 facts about Wanda Dench that you should know.
Quick Facts: Who Is Grandma Wanda Dench? Husband, Age, Family: Jamal Hinton Twitter
how it started how it’s going pic.twitter.com/qQkWqNWMzs
— Jamal Hinton (@Jamalhinton12) October 9, 2020
10 Facts About Wanda Dench
- Who Is Grandma Wanda Dench? Wanda Dench is a grandmother who accidentally invited ‘Jamal Hinton’ instead of her grandson for thanksgiving in the year 2016.
- The message that she accidentally sent to Jamal Hinton for thanksgiving went viral and she became the viral sensation on the Internet.
- The family has been celebrating thanksgiving with Jamal Hinton since 2016 and has recently celebrated the 5th thanksgiving.
- Wanda Dench’s husband ‘Lonnie Dench’ has passed away in April 2020, after he felt the complication from Covid-19. The family had a great missing in the thanksgiving of 2020.
- Viral sensation Grandma Wanda Dench had a lovely family until her husband left the world at the age of 43.
- Jamal Hinton is a famous personality on Twitter where he has recently posted ‘how it all started and how it is going’ and has 84.1k followers.
- Wanda Dench has been referred to as 63 years old so it is assumed that her birth year is 1957.
- Furthermore, we could not find her profile on the social media platform. In the year 2016 when she sent the text to the wrong number, Jamal Hinton was attending his class.
- Moreover, after the death of her husband, she was also tested positive for coronavirus.
- Wanda Dench is a grandmother for her six grandchildren and had a beautiful family.