Bruce Lehmann is a senior advisor of the Australian Liberal Party and previously served as a member in Senator Linda Reynold’s office.
As of recent news, a fellow colleague and staff member, Brittany Higgins accused him of rape in the Parliament office. Although, it is not proven yet and just an accusation.
Higgins was made to choose between retaining her job or filing a case against him. Now, she has come forward and demanded justice for herself.
Bruce Lehrmann Age And Wikipedia
Bruce Lehrmann’s age seems in the late 20s to early 30s.
Yet to have an official Wikipedia, Bruce is the senior advisor of the Liberal Party.
Facts on Bruce Lehrmann
- Previously, Bruce has also worked under Senator George Brandis, where he was seen thanking the guy in the speech of parliament in 2018.
- He has found himself in a tight spot as Bruce has been charged with sexual assault and rape allegations by Brittany Higgins.
- However, those allegations are just rumors for now till proven otherwise.
- Also, it was reported that Bruce was taken to the hospital hours after the charges and allegations were made against him. It is yet to confirm if he was genuinely sick.
- Bruce Lehrmann has kept his love life hidden. As such, he seems like an unmarried guy.
- He has a kept low media profile since several sexual misconduct and allegations were made against him.
- On the other hand, Bruce’s early life, family, and educational background are kept under wraps by him.
- Bruce’s actual net worth is unclear at the moment.
- Besides his personal information, Lehrmann has deleted his social media accounts like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.