Chad Ehlers is now a full-time influencer on TikTok, who hails from Chattanooga, Tennessee, the United States. A former nurse-turned motivational speaker, he has amassed remarkable fan-following the short span of time.
Chad has now more than 749k followers and 14.8 million likes on his TikTok account under the username, da_chad. He began his movement the Chad Change in May 2020, which took over the TikTok app.
A single father of two daughters, his two years old daughter is fighting Leukemia. However, his dance, smile, and positivity is the reason to garner fan-following on his TikTok.
||Social Media Influencer
||Kary and Mia (Daughters)
10 Facts On Chad Ehlers
- Chad Ehlers is a former nurse-turned motivational speaker from Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Moreover, he is a leader of a group of influencers named ChadChange Movement. The group is dedicated to spreading love and positivity on various social media platforms.
- The influencer was born as Chad Vincent Ehlers and now reached the age of 37 years old.
- Chad is raising his family as a single father of two daughters; 16 years old Kyra and two years old Mia. Mia was diagnosed with leukemia in July of 2019.
- Previously, Chad Ehlers had faced a family tragedy as his wife took her life after she suffered from depression. Likewise, he got a divorce from his recent wife and became a single father of daughters.
- Chad had several articles published in the top news magazines including New York Weekly, The US News, Entertainment Monthly, American Reporter, KIVO Daily, and Los Angles Wire.
- Apart from TikTok, he is also active on Instagram under the username its_da_chad. Besides, he runs a personal website.
- Chad's net worth of 2021 is out of media reach. He believes in social welfare rather than garnering net worth.
- He and his organization has been supporting different charities and families by collecting fund through social media accounts.
- Chad is yet to reveal his body stats and height. He is already a dashing personality with a good heart.