William Gholston is the towering Defensive end player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he has played with them for more than 7 years. In that time he has become an integral part of the team.
He also played college football from Michigan and became one of the college’s best players in their history. As a matter of fact, his performance during college was one of the reasons he got drafted into the Buccaneers.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Deacon William T Gholston, Dawn Ward|
|Education||Michigan State University|
10 Facts About William Gholston
- William Gholston was born on July 31, 1991, and is 26 years old as of September 2020.
- According to Spotrac, he earns more than $5.5 million as a base salary per year. He signed a massive $27 million 5-year contract with the Tampa Bay team.
- His net worth is probably more than $25 million as of September 2020.
- He was born to parents Deacon William T Gholston and Dawn Ward in Detroit, Michigan. He is an American as per his nationality and is of African-American ethnicity.
- There is no information about his girlfriend or wife in public media. He might be in a secret relationship that he has chosen to keep under wraps.
- William has a towering physique and stands at 6 feet 6 inches (198 cm) tall. He also weighs in at 281 lbs (127 kg) according to the NFL official site.
- He went to high school in Detroit (MI) Southeastern and also recorded really good stats. As a matter of fact, he was touted as a 5-star recruit during the end of the high-school year.
- Gholston went to Michigan State University and even won the Big Ten championship.
- In addition to this, he also won the Big Ten championship in 2010 with his college.
- After his college career, he was drafted in the 4th round of the NFL Draft.