Xiaoleung is a TikTok star who recently deactivated all her social media accounts and some of her close friends say that she doesn’t want to return back as a content creator. Before her TikTok account was deleted, she had earned 2.3 million followers on the platform which was really a proud number for a content creator.
|Profession||TikTok Star, Gamer|
What happened to Xiaoleung? Recently, Xiaoleung was accused of using the ‘n’ word but, in reality, the screenshot was totally fake. She even clarified it via a tweet but after she was bullied on the platform, she eventually decided to end her career as a content creator.
xiaoleung will be missed by many❤️ pic.twitter.com/IB2e2Qx347
— ☃️USE CODE: SCRIPTED🎄 (@ScriptedMatt) January 13, 2021
10 Facts on Xiaoleung:
- Xiaoleung is a well-known former TikTok star who has never revealed her face until now. However, we have found out from IconicXiann’s YouTube video that she is half-Chinese.
- Well, we have no personal information about Xiaoleung available at the moment and thus, we do not know about her current age.
- Moreover, Xiaoleung’s fans are really wanting to know whether she has a boyfriend or not. But since she has never revealed anything about her love life, we do no really know if she is single or is in a relationship.
- Furthermore, @xiaoleungofficial claims to be the official Instagram account of Xiaoleung but she doesn’t seem to be very active there.
- Along with her age, we are unknown about Xiaoleung’s height, weight, and body measurements.
- After Xiaoleung’s TikTok account deleted, her fans have been missing her a lot and are requesting her to come back.
- Apart from just TikTok, she had also deactivated her YouTube channel that had 270 thousand subscribers, and her Twitter account too.
- However, it seems she is still active on Facebook where she has just 107 fans following there.
- Also, she is well-known as a Roblox player and is recognized mostly for her gaming skills.
- Even though we are well aware that she has Chinese ethnicity, we are still unaware of what her nationality is.