Xochitl Torres Small is an American politician and a lawyer who currently serves as People’s Representatives for the second congressional district of New Mexico. She assumed the office on January 3 of 2019 and her term is going to end on January 3 of 2021. She has experience in law and has been able to represent people’s will on her job.
Xochitl Torres Small also was tested positive for the coronavirus but she handled it like a responsible adult would. She announced on March 20, 2020, that she would self-quarantine until she was cured and now she’s okay. Without further ado, let’s get to know her life and career a bit better now…
Quick Facts: Xochitl Torres Small
|Name||Xochitl Torres Small|
|Birthday||November 15, 1984|
|Parents||Cyntha Torres. and Marcus Torres|
|Education||The University of New Mexico|
10 Facts On Xochitl Torres Small
- Xochitl Torres Small is just 36 years old and has a lot of political aspirations that she has to work for.
- According to Wikipedia, she was born on November 15, 1984.
- She was born in a place called Portland in the Oregon state of the United States of America. Her nationality is American.
- She is a member of the Democratic party and has unwavering support for the Democratic party values.
- She has a husband named Nathan Small and they are very happy together. Xochitl is the more famous spouse amongst the two but that’s okay with Nathan.
- Her father’s name is Marcus Torres and his mother’s name is Cyntha Torres. His father was a social worker while his mother used to be a teacher.
- She went to Mayfield High School and regarding her college education, she attended Georgetown University.
- She has a base salary of $174,000. So, she must have a satisfying net worth.
- After she took to office, the first thing she did was a visit to US border patrol at New Mexico where an 8-year-old Guatemalan immigrant had died.
- She has 18.3k followers on her Twitter handle.