Zack Bornstein is a well-known film director. He is also an actor known for “Saturday Night Live”
Zack is mostly renowned as a comedian. In fact, he is a stand-up comedian. In addition to this, he is also a writer. Apart from that, he is an Emmy award-nominated writer.
Zack has also won Peabody Award and Writers Guild Award.
10 Facts on Zack Bornstein
- Zack Bornstein’s birthday details are unavailable. Neither is his age known. Judging from his appearance, we guess he is in his early thirties.
- Looking from the director’s appearance we can obviously say he has impressive height. He also does not have a heavy bodyweight but rather has a fit body. Actual weight nor height is known.
- As a renowned writer and comedian, we can not doubt about his income and lifestyle. He is living a rich and wealthy lifestyle earning a huge net worth. However, his net worth is hidden.
- Zack is in a relationship. But we can’t say if he is married and has a wife. His girlfriend’s name is not provided but we can see her pictures on Instagram. He is also seen with his girlfriend on several occasions.
- Bornstein’s family members nor parents’ names are obtained. He does not have a dedicated Wikipedia page nor his IMDb profile has details of his family.
- Zack is a graduate of Neuroscience from Brown University. In addition, he was the finalist of Rhodes Scholar.
- Raised and born in Seattle, he no doubt has American nationality.
- Zack is known for writing comedy to ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, Comedy Central, and MTV.
- He is also known as the comedian starring in the show Saturday Night Live. He is also the producer of the show My Least Favourite Thing. He is in fact a director and stand-up comedian.
- Zack has 4145 and 84.2k followers on Instagram and Twitter respectively.