Zarrukh Adashev is an Uzbek Mixed Martial artist. He is also one of the best UFC flyweight fighters. Recently, He completed his 19 career matches as a flyweight fighter.
|Name||Zarrukh Adashev Bakhtiyorovich|
|Birthday||July 29, 1992|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Zarrukh was born and raised in Samarqand, Uzbekistan. His birth name was Zarrukh Adashev Bakhtiyorovich. However, he has shortened himself as The Lion for UFC. Also, His fighting style resembles a lion. He is mainly focused in striking punches.
Talking about his career till now, he has won the most matches with Knockouts. During his kickboxing career, he won 10 matches through Knockout. For his UFC career, he has played 4 matches out of which he has won 2 through knockout.
His kickboxing career records are 16-3-0. Also, his UFC career record as of now is 3-2-0. He lost against Cody Mooney by submission in his first match. Also, he was recently knocked out by Tyson Nam.
10 Facts About Zarrukh Adashev
- Zarrukh Adashev (born in July 29, 1992) is an Uzbek kickboxer and martial artist. He is currently fighting for the flyweight championship in UFC.
- His age is 27 years old. Also, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- His height is 5 feet and 5 inches. Also, his body weight ranges from 57-62 kilograms as per his diet.
- Talking about his incomes, his net worth is not estimated for now. However, his salary is revealed to be around $10 thousand.
- His father was also involved in sports. Also, he came to watch his son’s debut in the octagon.
- His parent’s names are not on board. Also, he is a bit protective of his family.
- Moving on, His relationship status is also a secret. However, he seems to be dating someone special.
- His early life and childhood details are not on board. But, he grew up in a city called Samarqand in Uzbekistan.
- He currently lives in New York City, America.
- Lastly, he has around 44.4 thousand followers in Instagram.